The New Erectile Dysfunction Formula!
The ALL NATURAL Sex Life Saver Drugs Companies Hope You’ll NEVER DISCOVER!
Having sexual stamina is as important to men as having financial freedom. Sexual stamina involves lasting long during sexual intercourse and maintaining an erection for as long as possible. However, many men can get and maintain an erection yet they leave their women feeling very dissatisfied in bed. Sexual stamina also involves sexual expertise and satisfying your partner.
What is the Importance of Sexual Stamina in a Man's Life?
• It validates his masculinity by reflecting upon his natural instincts
• Sexual stamina makes a man more attractive to women increasing his chances of getting a suitable mate
• Sexual stamina is often associated with a man's fertility and ability to procreate
Why do Men Suffer from Low Sexual Stamina?
Following are associated with low sexual stamina, low libido and poor sexual performance in men:
• Hormonal imbalances and low levels of testosterone
• Excessive alcohol intake
• Obesity and poor dietary choices
• Stress and depression
• Unresolved relationship and family conflicts
• Surgery for the prostate or colon
• Accidents and physical injury
• Performance anxiety
• Some medical conditions have been known to lower a man's sexual stamina. They include Sexually Transmitted Infections, heart disease, kidney failure and high blood pressure among others
• Sexual dysfunction which commonly include premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
How to Increase Sexual Stamina?
A recent study showed that men who use water based or silicone based lubricants together with condoms lasted longer in bed.
Masturbation is a good way to increase your sexual stamina as it teaches you to control your sexual responses.
Medication is only recommended for men whose sexual performance is chronically low or those who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. Medication can be in form of antidepressants which delay ejaculation, testosterone replacement therapy to boost blood testosterone levels and erection.