The New Erectile Dysfunction Formula!
The ALL NATURAL Sex Life Saver Drugs Companies Hope You’ll NEVER DISCOVER!
Click Here to Subscribe:
Get Antler Farms Organic Beet Root Here:
How to Increase Nitric Oxide Naturally: The Science of N02- Thomas DeLauer…
Overview and Benefits:
Nitric oxide is a key signaling molecule throughout the body that is produced by the endothelial cells lining the arteries – it penetrates the underlying smooth muscles and acts as a potent vasodilator that relaxes the arteries. It also keeps the endothelium in shape by curbing inflammation and oxidative stress – it is made by macrophages, which are a type of white blood cell in our immune system. The NO kills bacteria and inhibits the replication of viruses. Boosting nitric oxide is extraordinarily good at preventing cardiovascular disease, as it relaxes arterial walls, dilates the vessels, and improves the flow of blood. NO improves brain functioning and reduces cognitive decline, due to the fact that it greatly enhances blood flow to the brain and functions as a secondary neurotransmitter between nerve cells. Boosting nitric oxide levels can greatly improve the effectiveness of your workouts, due to the fact that your muscles will receive more oxygen and nutrients when your veins are dilated and circulation is enhanced. For the same reason, NO also shortens recovery time (1)
Nitric Oxide and Less Oxygen:
Nitric oxide is thought to modulate respiration due to in vitro studies suggesting it is a reversible inhibitor of cytochrome c oxidase.
– Cytochrome blocks the respiratory chain
– Nitric Oxide inhibits/reverses the cytochromes
– If respiratory chain is blocked, then nutrients aren’t getting through
– Therefore oxygen and other nutrients are able to get through
Consuming foods high in nitrate (which converts to nitric oxide) have been shown to lessen the amount of oxygen needed during exercise enabling individuals to exercise longer. (2)
2 Best Ways Increase Nitric Oxide Naturally:
Foods like Beets and Citrus- Beetroot is loaded with nitrates. There are plenty of studies that confirm this food as a vasodilator, which lowers blood pressure. Also, beets are an excellent source of antioxidants and contain betalains, which are anti-inflammatory. Oranges, lemons, and grapefruit contain high amounts of vitamin C, which has been shown to protect your precious nitric oxide molecules from free radical damage. Vitamin C from any source raises levels of nitric oxide synthase, the enzyme that converts L-arginine into nitric oxide. Vitamin C is also a co-factor in reducing dietary nitrite to nitric oxide. Watermelon is loaded with the amino acid, L-citrulline, which gets converted into L-arginine and ultimately nitric oxide. So many people reach for L-arginine supplements, but the body does not absorb it well. L-citrulline is easy absorbed. (5)
1) Nitric Oxide: 20 Ways to Boost NO Levels Naturally | Anabolic Men. (n.d.). Retrieved from
2) Reversible inhibition of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal enzyme of the mitochondrial respiratory chain, by nitric oxide. Implications for neurod… – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from
3) Pardon Our Interruption. (n.d.). Retrieved from
4) Boosting Nitric Oxide with Exercise. (n.d.). Retrieved from
5)10 Foods to Boost Nitric Oxide.
6) Regular aerobic exercise prevents and restores age-related declines in endothelium-dependent vasodilation in healthy men. – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from
Click here to learn about exclusive 1 on 1 consults with Thomas!
Subscribe to the Thomas DeLauer Channel Here: